Reality Capture is the process of creating spatially accurate digital representations of the real world environment. Diospatial leverages LiDAR, photogrammetry and terrestrial laser scanning technologies to provide the most effective reality capture solutions for digital engineering.
Depending on the nature of the project and intended use of the data, certain technologies may be more appropriate than others. Diospatial’s outcome-driven approach means that we first seek to understand your project specific objectives and use case, so that we can develop the most effective and appropriate solution.
UTILISING LIDAR, PHOTOGRAMMETRY AND TERRESTRIAL LASER SCANNING TO DEVELOP THE MOST EFFECTIVE REALITY CAPTURE SOLUTIONS FOR DIGITAL ENGINEERING
The outputs can be exploited in any number of geospatial and CAD applications, and most commonly form the basis of a scan-to-CAD or scan-to-BIM workflow.
Our REALITY CAPTURE TECHNOLOGIES
- rapid capture of large areas
- suited to vegetated sites
- capture of slender objects and reflective surfaces
- ideal for topographic survey
- photorealistic visualisation
- scalable precision & accuracy
- suited to non-vegetated sites
- ideal for modelling large structures
TERRESTRIAL LASER SCANNING
- high precision and accuracy
- lightweight and portable for confined spaces
- suited to indoor and GPS-denied environments
- ideal for complex structures
Water Treatment Plant Reservoir Survey and Mode…
Drone-Lidar and Photogrammetry survey of water treatment plant reservoir for condition assessment…
As-Built Survey of Rail Corridor for Engineerin…
High resolution drone LiDAR, photogrammetry and as-built survey of rail corridor for…
Completing the project lifecycle with As-Built …
Returning to sites in Victoria for as-built surveys of completed slope stabilisation…
Geospatial Survey to Support Transmission Line …
Topographic and detail survey over proposed electricity transmission alignment for engineering design….